This policy describes how the Digital Construction Ltd uses information you provide to us or which we collect from or about you when you access the tendering services provided by us (“Services”). By visiting thedigitalconstruction.com or any related apps (“Website”) or by using our Services, you consent to the terms of this policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will collect and process the following personal information about individuals who use our Services or visit our Website:
Information you give us. When you access our Services, you may provide the following personal information:
- Contact information, e.g. name, email address, address and phone number
- Information included on your profile, e.g. date of birth, education, work experience, skills, location, current and past employers and references
- Credit[IB1] card number and billing information
- Your race, ethnicity, or gender, if you choose to provide it
- Information about your business, such as company name, size, and business type and the position you wish to be filled.
Information provided by you for your profile will be accessible by anyone who is registered on the platform and it is your choice what information is made available.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Website, we will automatically collect the following information:
- Your activity on the Website, including the jobs you search for, view, and apply to
- Your internet protocol (IP) address and internet service provider (ISP)
- Your browser type and device ID
- The pages viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.)
- operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data[IB2]
See the section on Cookies below for further information.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
To provide our Services. We use the information to create a profile for you on the tendering platform, including any CV which you have uploaded, and for you to search and apply for jobs within the construction industry and for employers to find and contact you about possible jobs.
For marketing. We use the information to contact you about jobs which may interest you, or other marketing communications you have opted to review. We may also contact you to conduct surveys about the construction industry.
To improve our services. We will use the information to analyse your use of the Website and track the jobs you search for, view and apply to in order to improve the Website and our Services.
For security and fraud prevention. We will use the information in firewalls which protect our Website and to prevent fraud.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We share the information in your profile with employers when you make your profile searchable or when you apply for a job.
We also share your information with third party service providers which help provide the Services and the Website. e.g. web hosting providers, analytics, credit card processing services and marketing services.
We use the following types of cookies:
- [IB3] : These cookies provide the functionality and features of the Website
- Security: These cookies allow us to secure access to your account.
- Preference: These cookies are used to store your preferences like language choice and display of job search results.
- Analytics: These cookies track visitor behaviour on the Website.
- Advertising: We use non-identifiable information about you to show you advertising on the Website and third party sites.
Cookies are either persistent cookies which will remain on your computer after you have left our Website or session cookies which are set every time you visit our Website and remain for the duration of your visit only. Cookies may be first party cookies, set by us, or third party cookies, set by third parties.
|ReCaptcha||NID||This cookie uses an unique identifier for tracking purposes and prevent spam requests on the Website’s contact form.||Necessary Session Third party cookie Google Privacy Terms|
|Universal Analytics (Google)||_ga _gat_gtag_UA _gid||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors interact with our Website, including the number of visitors to the Website, where the visitors have come from and which pages they visit. This information is collected in an anonymous form and is used to compile reports and to help us improve the Website.||Analytics Persistent Third party cookie Google Privacy Terms|
You can also control cookies via your browser settings and delete cookies that have already been set. If you disable all cookies, certain features or the functions of the Website may not function as intended.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
We retain your information for as long as you have a profile with us. We will keep your profile open until you close your account and delete your profile.
Unless you have informed us that you do not wish to receive marketing information, we may send you emails about jobs which may interest you. If you do not wish to receive further e-mails, you can remove yourself from our marketing list by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the end of all emails. Alternatively please contact us at email@example.com.
You may at any time ask us to:
• delete your information or ask us to change or correct any errors in the information that we hold.
• stop using your information, if we have no legal right to use it, or limit or restrict the use of your information, if the information we have is inaccurate or we do not have the right to hold this information
- provide you with a copy of the information we hold about you
- transfer your personal details to another person or company.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Our Website may contain links to third party websites. These websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these websites.
How To contact with us
Our office is based in London, E14 3TH, 22 Plate House, 3 Burrells Wharf. You can also send us on email email@example.com